Building Business Relationships is a training course that will unlock the steps to building a powerful business network in a way that works for you. The course is targeted at creative employees and freelancers who seek to be better at building strong, cohesive networks of people including audiences, clients, peers or customers or potential customers.
You will be better equipped to make relevant and timely sales to customers or bring in new ideas and information to innovate your products or services.
This practical and hands-on half day course will show you how to meet people and build effective creative and business relationships over time in a supportive and inspiring environment for your learning. This is “networking” training that allows you to work from first principles in order to develop your own style and approach.
As a result of attending this training session:
· You have a clear understanding of the value of genuine peer-to-peer business relationships and are confident enough to attend events and functions, get into conversations and swap cards
· You understand how events and meetings fit into the overall process of business development (and so have a clear idea of why you are there and what you are trying to achieve)
· You have a number of tools and techniques for entering into a conversation, moving a conversation on and eliciting useful and engaging conversation with those you meet.
· You correctly put more emphasis on cultivating relationships beyond the initial meeting than just meeting lots of new people
· You know where you are with a particular developing contact, and know what the next step will be in the process.
If you would like more information about course content please contact Helga or Dean on 012 689 1051 or email@example.com.
Useful course and DISCOUNTS information!
Course will be led by Helga Henry and Dean Melbourne
- All fees include course materials and information packs for you to take away.
- All courses will take place in Birmingham City Centre, at Birmingham Hippodrome
- Half day course includes refreshments
- Buy 2 courses or buy 2 x training places on the same course and earn a 10% discount on the package price
- Buy 3 courses or buy 3 x training places o the same course and earn a 20% discount on the package price
- Buy all 4 sessions or buy 4 x training places on the same course and earn a 25% discount on the package price
- Courses require a minimum of 16 participants and a maximum of 20 to ensure quality results
- No refunds will be ordinarily available, but exchanges may be possible if arranged 48 hours before the date of the relevant course (future dates will be available for this course later in the year)
If you have any interest in this course for you or for your employees please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 689 1051.
We’ll send a confirmation of your place and then send out joining packs no later than Friday 29th June.