The power of speech is an incredible thing. It allows us to develop relationships, express our feelings, thoughts and ideas, to influence others, come together to make great things happen.
Amazing then isn’t it that we can get so anxious about having conversations with new people? Even if the fear of talking with strangers is inherent – its actually useful, because it can keep us safe!
BUT if you want to spread your ideas, build relationships, influence others and come together then its essential to meet new people and grow your network.
We understand that it can be daunting and we know that “networking” can be a dirty word. Networking has gained a bad reputation, possibly because of the actions of some people who don’t quite understand what it’s really about.
Our short course on Friday 6th July will give you
– Some tools that will help you feel more at ease in any situation where you need to talk with new people.
– an understanding of the true value of building your network and what a strong network looks like.
– the skill to listen more attentively (which is tricky if you are nervous!).
– confidence to ask the right questions to move the conversation in the right direction.
– the secret of giving value to get value.
Do you want to find out more?
Full details of the half day course we are running in Birmingham are available here: https://fierceearth.wordpress.com/2012/06/11/half-day-course-open-to-the-public-building-business-relationships/
Places are still available. Call us for details on 0121 689 1051.